- ¼ cup French’s Yellow Mustard
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons French’s Bold & Spicy Mustard
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 cooked chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon caramelized onion jam
- 2 toasted buns
- 3 oz smoky mustard aioli
- ½ oz arugula
- 4 slices vine ripened tomato
- 2 slices jalapeño jack cheese
- 1 oz hickory sticks
- Place the onion jam on the bottom bun.
- Top with the lettuce and tomato.
- Next place the smoky aioli on the top of the bun.
- Place the chicken on the tomato, top with the cheese and hickory sticks.
- Place bun top on and serve.
As seen demonstrated on CTV Morning Live Saskatoon, July 13, 2017 by The French’s Food Company’s Corporate Chef, Graham Hayes.
For more information on Farm & Food Care Saskatchewan, visit farmfoodcaresk.org. For more French’s recipes, visit frenchs.ca.