Try mustard-flavoured maple butter melted over your favourite vegetables, grilled meats or fish.
Prep time: 10 minutes Makes: 1/3 cup (75 ml) Serves: 10 (1 1/2 tsp / 7 ml/serving)
- 1/4 cup / 60 ml butter, softened
- 2 tbsp / 25 ml prepared yellow mustard
- 1 tbsp / 15 ml spreadable cream cheese
- 1 tbsp / 15 ml maple syrup
- In small bowl and using fork, combine butter, mustard, cream cheese and maple syrup.
- Stir well until creamy.
- Serve with Bacon Cheddar Muffins.
- Store up to 3 days in refrigerator or freeze up to 1 month.
Per serving (10.4 g): 27.69 Calories, 0.28 g protein, 1.35 g carbohydrate, 0.07 g fibre, 1.14 g sugar, 2.24 g fat, 1.04 g saturated fat, 0 g trans fat, 3.73 mg cholesterol, 63.05 mg sodium
Check the wrapper to show how it is easy to measure the required amount of butter.
These and other great recipes can be found in Mustard Makeovers & More! 100 Marvellous Recipes for Busy Families available here from Amazon.ca.