Prep time: 35 minutes Serves: 12 people (3 per person)
- 1 lb (500 g) fresh pork or smoked cocktail sausages (approximately 36)
- 1/3 cup (75 ml) prepared mustard
- 1/3 cup (75 ml) maple syrup
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 350º F (180º C).
- In a non-stick fry pan, cook sausages over medium heat until browned on all sides. Transfer sausages to ovenproof casserole dish.
- Mix syrup, mustard and garlic and pour over the sausages. Mix well.
- Bake uncovered 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbling and browned on edges.
Per serving (74.6 g): 211.7 calories, 6.5 g protein, 11.3 g carbohydrate, 0.3 g fibre, 0.1 g sugar, 15.8 g fat, 5.6 g saturated fat, 0 g trans fat, 35.9 mg cholesterol