Saskatchewan Mustard Development Commission
Bay 6A – 3602 Taylor Street East
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7H 5H9
Looking for funding for your next project or event?
Sask Mustard’s Funding Focus
Sask Mustard is committed to supporting organizations and events that complement our global marketing and communications plan under one or more of the following categories:
Mustard Industry Development – promote the use of mustard in all forms (seed, powder, sprouts, prepared) and encourage the use of mustard products in culinary, commercial and industrial sectors. Raise awareness in Canada that Saskatchewan is a world leader in mustard exports. Build relationships with the US to strengthen mustard exports to our number one customer.
Culinary Events and Food Influencers – create awareness about mustards nutrition and flavour benefits and target decision makers within the food industry, ie: menu planners, executive chefs, hospitality, etc.
Consumer Engagement – create awareness around the uses of mustard and promote ways of cooking with mustard to consumers.
Preference will be made for organizations and events that impact multiple focuses.
Application Form Check List
You will need the following to complete the application:
- The full name, address, telephone number and email address of the key contact for your organization
- The organization’s charitable registration number with Canada Revenue Agency, if applicable.
- A brief description of the organization, its history, mandate, goals and achievements
- Funding request details with desired impact and specific benefits to end users
- Project budget, if applicable
- Description of any previous funding requests granted by Sask Mustard.
- Does your organization have current audited financial statements available if requested?
- Key sources of funding, including government, foundations, other corporate and private donors
- A recognition plan for Sask Mustards support
How to apply for sponsorship from Sask Mustard
To apply for a sponsorship, please fully complete the application at the link below. Due to the number of sponsorship requests we receive, our review process typically takes 4-6 weeks. We encourage you to apply up to 4 months prior to your event or program start date to allow time for proper collaboration to occur between Sask Mustard and successful applicants.
Please note, we do not sponsor individuals, sports initiatives, the arts, or religious or political groups.
Any questions regarding this application process can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org